Rules Levels 90 Day Chart Personal Chart Wall of Hashem's Honor
Wall of Honor Rules
We have created a special section on our forum here for members of the chart to keep a log of their journey
How do I know if this page is for me?
If the answer to the following questions is "Yes", it's for you!
1) Are you sincere? 2) Are you clean at least 3 days clean? 3) Are you aiming to beat your previous (recent) sobriety record? 4) And most Importantly: Are you ready for some rigorous honesty? Otherwise, this feature won't be able to help you.
1) Click here to sign up. 2) Updates are done by each user manually. The chart automatically keeps track of how many days you are clean and what Level you are on each time you update. 3) Each chart member must update themselves at least once a week. 4) If you do not update yourself for over a week, your name becomes RED. 5) If you do not update for two weeks, your name falls off the chart.
(Even if someone falls off the chart, their name remains in our database, so they can choose to go back on the chart by logging in with their username and password and pressing "edit profile" and then selecting "Put me on the chart").
6) After signing up, you can click here to Login, and type in the username and password that you chose. 7) To update the chart, choose "Still Clean" and then press "Update Chart".
If you had a fall c"v, click "I had a fall" and choose the date of the fall and the new starting date. The days you have accumulated until now will be added to the "cumulative" count on your chart.
8) What constitutes a "Fall" to require restarting the count?
There are "slips" and there are "falls". "Slips" do not require restarting the count. "Falls" do require restarting.
A "Fall" is one of the following things:
3) Intentionally calling inappropriate telephone numbers
4) Intentionally seeking out and reading erotica